Metöke EP



"Frustration, Fear, Affliction, Hatred, Kill me, paralyse me, that's why I got a valve, Afraid of what would be, if I didn't have it, Could I still live?, Could I still bear this trash?" (Music).

Primer disco de este grupo alemán de mediados de los noventa en la onda de algunos grupos de Bremen. Hardcore metálico y técnico con cambios de ritmo entre emo y macarra. Tiene algunos cachos de canciones muy buenos y otros más aburridos, pero en general es un disco que deja buen sabor de boca para luego escuchar su LP (Kalter Bauer, sacado por el mismo sello un poco después de éste) que es una maravilla oculta.Me gustan las ilustraciones de Lusmore.

Sacado por IntoThe Vortex Records de Bremen a principios de los noventa.

Metöke EP

3 comentarios:

  1. greetings ! would you upload "kalter bauer" ?? this band rules !!! cheers !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Kalter Bauer is an incredible record and still quite hard to find. I´'m sorry to say I only had a tape recording of this LP which somehow got lost over the years. If I find it anywhere I'll post it as soon as I can to share it with everyone who likes this fantastic band... Thanx for your interest anyway!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WOW thanx a lot for answering. yes, quite hard to find it anywhere, I only have one track of it ("der feind steht links"). anyway super blog, I need to learn back spanish :) the abyss / iconoclast split is INCREDIBLE ! also looking for the first minion 7", do you have it? and of course, other bremen-styled gems, if you happen to have some :)

    ResponderEliminar