Manumission - Tremor on the line EP



"And what is the build up for?, on the decline, on the rise, the best days of life..., when is the unfolding?, the cold ground planted, well kept, sets in my soles (souls), far too cold to taste, but I still let it seep in, and pour me out, fading star I take aim from, proves my inefficiency, my input never overcomes my inertia, unfolding, and I find insults, in the recommendations, in the expectations, wasn't this supposed to be mine?, fading star I take blame from, pushed past my limit, by a picture of achievement, but where is the next step?, when will it become apparent." (Unfolding).

Segundo siete pulgadas de este grupo californiano del que ya subí el primero. Cuatro temas de hardcore político metálico y potente, con ese particular sonido algo espeso, muy intenso, con una increíble voz desgarrada y letras personales y poéticas . Recuerda un poco a Struggle en esta grabación, cuyo genial batería José Palafox toca la batería en Can I say (un extenso poema -de Dolly Bird- leído sobre una hipnótica percusión) que llama la atención sobre el resto de temas. Avalado por el mismo sello que sacó, entre otros, los siete pulgadas de Indian Summer o Embassy, para que os hagáis una idea.  

""Who is the man with the eyes I look out of?, Run away? where? away?, mixed words, on my knees, where?, torn between, torn apart" (fragmento de Torn between)

Sacado por Repercussion Records de USA en 1993.

Manumission - Tremor on the line EP

1 comentario:

  1. Galupos rentomedres fadra, rumir, epsomo unda lomonculipsa.
    Zingula repo...
    Repote ?

    ResponderEliminar