Render Useless EP



"My inspiration comes from how I deal with everyday life, my choices and actions of everyday life, to me is politics." (Paul/Render Useless).

Primer siete pulgadas de este grupo de Canadá que tocan emopunk melódico con bastante chispa. Cuatro canciones pegadizas (aunque a veces se quede corta la voz) y un minizine del guitarrista del grupo con un textillo que le da un toque personal a este disco.

"Politics is the way you live your life and what you choose to do with it. This is what you hold in your hands right now. I thought about someone picking up this 7 inch without knowing who we are, without understanding what we believe in and that bothered me. So, I don't know if you will know us any better after reading this but, I hope you'll understad where we're coming from. Thanks." (Paul/Render Useless)

Sacado por Slow To Burn Records de Canada en 1995.

Render Useless EP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario